Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Keep Talking or Shut the FUCK UP

I'm lost
I'm scared

Sit down on your mats

What the fuck?

Close your eyes

In here, close my eyes in here?

Settle into your breath

Settle, what are you saying?

Innate goodness

Shut the fuck up, I'm not good,
I'm lost,
I hate everything
I'm scared
Where am I?
HOw did I get here?


Notice your breath,
inhale
exhale

I'm not breathing
I can't breathe
My heart is pounding
I'm SCARED
CAN'T YOU SEE ME


Release your sit bones

She is wacked, sit bones?
I'm dying
Can't you see me
I'm scared to death
I just want to go anywhere but here


Release your shoulders

SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP
I'm screaming
Can't you hear me
SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN
I'm not good, I'm nothing


Return to your breath

This is a joke
Why is everyone sitting here
I could kill them all
They are all looking at me


Inhale, Exhale

Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale

For a minute let it all go

Inhale, Exhale, Inahle, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale
Don't leave, stay with me
teach me how to breathe again
I feel still, quiet, no one is
looking at me
Keep talking, don't leave


Your body settles and you find inside the place of peace

Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale
Breath, I remember
quiet I don't know,
Just keep talking


Breathe into your heart

Inahle, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale
Screaming has stopped,
breath is here
Keep talking, don't stop talking,
I never want to stop breathing,
and I will if you stop talking............
Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale


From a male inmate 12-3-2010

1 comment:

Geordie Milne said...

WOW that's awesome!!!!!!

WOW beauty!! great job!

Namaste